WRITTEN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
Develop written communication competence, ensuring a good text interpretation and the results longed for with the target audience, independently from the communication means used.
Enable professionals to produce texts with clarity, coherence, objectivity, accuracy and conciseness.
- Key characteristics of a business text
- Preparing to write
- Text structuring
- What to avoid in written communication
- Alignment with reader’s language
- The importance of the text visual: formatting tips and practices
- Simulating real business texts